Tuesday, June 21, 2005

At Home

I move out....then I go home to visit....then I don't leave! End of story! Seriously, I came home on Friday for Father's Day, and I am still here....on Tuesday. I have nothing to get back to, so I figure, why go back! It is nice to take a long, relaxing vacation. I know it isn't the Bahamas, but it is relaxing. I get to sleep in, watch tv all day, write emails, play games, I don't HAVE to do anything. I think I will go home soon, but I am gonna stretch this "vacation" out as long as I can. Soon, I will have to go back, and my life will start, and I will get so busy again that I have no time to do anything fun, so I am going to have fun and relax now. I have great plans to start running again, but for now, they are just plans. I have went out walking some, but nothing serious. Maybe mom and I will go for a walk tonight. I am trying to convince her to go to a movie tonight....she is Mrs Betty Homemaker, so we can't do anything till she makes dinner....grrr! I might have to go alone, cuz I can, and I will!

No comments: