Thursday, August 30, 2007


So, we had our engagement sitting with our photographer. We had so much fun. We got about 200 photos taken, and at lots of various places. Our photographer was great. He is very nice, willing to take pictures of whatever we wanted. Very pleasant. At the end of the evening, he sent us a picture of one of them. We are supposed to have the rest of them today. I can't wait to see how they turned out!! I, of course, will post a few of them here when we chose some of our favorites!

3 comments:

Babyfro said...

Glad it went well, can't wait to see the rest of them. Sounds like you got a decent photographer too (as far as actually getting your stuff to you.)

Anonymous said...

I love it, love it, love it! I would like an 11 x 14 please. Well, maybe I'll accept a 3 x 5. =)

Tash said...

Love the new pic! I am so excited to see the others!! Yay...so exciting all the plans and how fast its all coming together. Good luck with the rest of the planning!! And yes we definitely need to plan a visit!!!