Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alright...


So, the consensus appears to be between two pictures. Many have stated that you like 8/31st pose. Well, good that you picked that one, since it is the one we used on our webpage. We used a variation of pose #1 for our save-the-dates. Unfortunately, we could not wait for the voting because we needed to get those in production, so we can get them sent out before the end of this month.
We just can't decide what pose to order for our wall/frames. Our personal favorite, it pose #1. We love the way the light hits our heads and we both have a great face on. :) But, we love so many, that we just wanted to hear what everyone else thought and saw. Maybe something we didn't see. Thank you for your votes. Voting will continue for a few more days, but I think we have a clear winner already!
As for other things. Work is going great. I love my new job so far. Everyone has been very welcoming. We love this area and are trying to figure out what we will do while I am not working. The whole your company pay for your rent, only seems to work, when you are actually working. This contract ends Thanksgiving weekend, and I want to take Christmas off, so that means I won't be working for a month. I fly home Dec 11th and come back Dec 27th. I get about 2 1/2 weeks off, and Shaun will be with me for a week of that. Yeah. I am so excited to be off for Christmas!! We are spending Thanksgiving at his Dad's place in New York this year.
Weight Watcher update: I lost 0.6 lbs this week for a total of 4.6 so far. I was a bit dissapointed since I did so well this week. I talked with the leaders, and they feel I wasn't eating enough. I had been below my points requirement, so this week I am trying really hard to eat more points. However, I feel like they have me eating too many points, so I am eating more than I was, but still less than I should. They agreed that is best! I will see how this week goes, and update you all later! I hope for at least 1lb loss each week. Wedding is 33 weeks away, and I want to lose 30 lbs total.
P.S. I thought I would just slip a few more of the pics he took of us.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

TAG, you're it.