Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter

Harry Potter was released today. I was not one of the people that went and camped out at Barnes & Noble at midnight (or before). I wasn't even sure I was gonna buy a hardback. I don't like reading the hardback books, the paperbacks are way easier and more comfortable to read.
But, I don't think I can wait another year to read the sixth installment of Harry's adventures.
So, I bought the hardback.
I started reading it. It isn't that bad, I mean reading a hardback, the book itself...I think it is gonna be a great book. It starts off a little different than the past books though. I hear that we are gonna get some answers in this book. She only has one more to go before we get all the answers.
I won't share any Harry Potter book info. I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I personally love reading HP. J.K Rowling is a great author, and I enjoy her stories very much. I love the movies too, but of course, the books are always better. Next HP movie to be released is Goblet of fire, releasing Nov 16th, I believe. I can't wait!

No comments: