Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ahhh...

I didn't run today.

I have been so tired lately. i have worked alot (by "alot", I mean A LOT) of hours this week. Plus, with Luke here, I didn't get good sleep last night. Not because of Luke, but because Charlie wanted to get up at 4:30am to play with Luke. It's new. He's not used to having a playmate here.

I know I am making excuses. I have resorted to that, but I really am tired. I have a run/race tomorrow, so i am hoping that will rejuvenate me. I really don't want to quit, but when it comes down to actually getting out there, I never feel like running.

I know I just need to stop thinking, and just do. I know I need to get myself over a big hump. I know I just need to do a lot of things, but I just can't seem to do them.

Next week, I won't work as many hours, and I am going hiking on Monday (hopefully-can't get a hold of Julie), so I will run. Even if it isn't much, I will run!

I will RUN!!

No comments: