Monday, July 03, 2006

Countdown

Countdown to Good bye. No I am not leaving blogger. I am leaving home. I am headed back to the TC. I can't wait to go see my babies.

Charlie is gonna go stay with Steve. I guess he is looking forward to having him home again. Which means I get a little break from him. I can use it too. He has been acting up lately, since I have been working lots. Not too many extra shifts, just the rotation of my shifts, makes it feel like I am never really home.

Jackie's Wedding is this weekend too. I am bringing my camera home to take lots of pics, and lots of pics of the kids too. I guess Grason is crawling all over the place, and almost walking. I don't hear too many updates of Kaitlyn, but she is 3 months now, and growing like a weed. Before long, she will be interacting lots with us all.

I can't wait. I have two more days left of work, then I am off to see everyone. I am also running 15 miles this weekend. Jen said she would be willing to run part of it with me. I am hoping for at least half.

Man, I just get so excited. It has been a month since I have seen my little ones, and my family.

I just can't wait....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in TC!