Friday, April 22, 2005

Ding Dong the witch is dead...

So, maybe not the witch, but school is almost over. It is drawing nearer. T Minus 6 weeks and counting til my big move. I will be finalizing an apt at the beginning of June, and move in the middle of June. I so cannot wait. I will be so close to Jen, and she is starting to show. We all think she is having a boy. One month to find out for sure.
I am on a dodgeball tournament coming up in May. I can't wait! I think it will be so much fun. Thanks Mara for thinking of a fun activity to do. Nothing exciting in my life right now. I ran a half marathon this last weekend. It was a good run, not nearly as fast as I would have liked, but I finished and I ran the whole way. I haven't ran since the race, but I figure take a good week off, that way I don't get injured. Next up....Bloomsday! I also signed up for another half June 18 in Eugene. I have joined portlandfit as well, so I am planning to run Portland marathon in October.
No job yet, but I have applied to several Portland area hospital residency programs. I am hoping to get a job at one of them. I should be hearing from them soon, I hope. One program deadline was today, so maybe next week? Let's hope! Please keep praying for me!
Well, nothing else exciting going on. Doing alot of work, school, and clinicals. Not getting much work in Spokane, but then again, haven't been trying.
Enough for now.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome you're getting back into the running! And no, I haven't been training for Bloomsday yet. I feel like I am so busy all the time. But I know I could make room for a 30 minute run. Just need to do it. I'm so excited you're gonna be here for Bloomsday and then for the Dodgeball tournament. Going to rock!