Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vacation

Been on vacation. My parents came to visit us for a week. We went all over the place. First full day they were here, we headed to Gettysburg, PA for some history lessons. Actually most of their entire trip was a history lesson. We learned so much. At least I did! A few pics to post, but I got to get them all sorted through first. So many to choose from. After Gettysburg we headed to Philadelphia to check out the Liberty Bell. So cool! Had some fun in Atlantic City that night as well. Of course Shaun and I realized really quick we were just losing money so we stopped while Mom and Dad continued to play, Shaun and I took a stroll along the beach. I had never been to the ocean the entire time I have been on the east coast. Crazy!
The next day spent some time in NYC. Wow that city is amazing. I love it every time I get to go. Two days was enough though. I was getting tired of being a tourist. Came home then the next day had a slower day checking out the Capitol Building in DC. None of us had ever been on a tour through it, so that was neat.
I will post some pics next so be on the watch for those. Tonight it is back to work I go. Trying a new a schedule of blocking my days on and off together. Hopefully this will work out better for us.

No comments: