Thursday, October 20, 2005

Draw a pig

I went to Kitten's website, and found a link to draw a pig. This is the pig that I drew...

And what it says about me....
Toward the middle, they are a realist.
Facing left, they believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With many details, they are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
With 4 legs showing, they are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener they are. The bigger the better. I drew medium sized ears, I am a good listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of their sex life.
And again more is better! I drew a medium sized tail!!

4 comments:

Tash said...

That was fun! Check out my pig on my blog! It looks so kindergarten! Haha, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice. So a mediocre sex life huh? Maybe Rob'll change that for ya!

Tash said...

Hey! I know, I can not wait. The concert is on the 10th of Nov. so I still have three weeks to wait! But I know that it is going to be a great concert!!!! There will definitely be a post about it!! Have any exciting plans for the Halloween weekend?

Tash said...

Yup we are heading up to Spokane on Friday right after work. Not really sure about any plans--except that Mara finally put a foot down and made the decision to throw the party at their place! Then we will drive back Sunday afternoon. Fun times!! Hope you have a great weekend/Halloween, and visit with your friend!!