Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Grason Update

Hello all. My sister finally named the baby....and no it didn't take this long. His name is Grason Kyler. I love that name! He is adorable. Growing fast!!
Pretty much a routine still, eat-sleep-potty, but he has his moments. He is so much fun to watch when he sleeps. He has so many faces while he is sleeping. Starting to look more and more like Dad every day.
As for me...I haven't been up to too much. Work is great. I am learning so much still. I will be done with orientation within the next couple weeks. I can't wait...but yet, I can.
I wish I could tell stories about work on here, but because of confidentiality, I had better not. Sure makes for a boring blog, I know!
I may be heading home for a weekend soon. I was thinking of going home to visit at the end of October. I may wait until Thanksgiving time though.
My friend Mara is coming to visit this weekend, so maybe I will have some more fun stories to tell. I always have a great time with her, when she comes to visit. She gets me out of the house, and out doing cool things.
I haven't been running, but gosh, I really need to. Any takers??? Kidding!
I will post some updated pics of grason nearer to his 1 month bday. Gotta let the kid change a little.
Again, I know this is a boring post, but nothing too exciting going on here. I will have to go out, just to get a good story. I was thinking of going to church soon, too. There's gotta be a good story or two there, right???
Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, yes. Church makes for the wildest stories!! Can't wait to see you. I'd better go get ready so I don't miss the plane!

Tash said...

Thanks for coming over last weekend! I apolgized again in a new blog today! Haha. Hope you are having a great week at work and lets keep in touch!
~Tasha