Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wedding is 100 days away!!

Wow, how did that happen. Seems like just yesterday we had 6 months to go, now we are down to 3. Crazy!

I still have so many "little" things to do. I tried calling all my bridesmaids last night to get updates, but they all have lives too. One of my 'maids is in three weddings, all about the same time. That is good and bad. Right now good though, because she is already out and about in all the craft stores. So, she has got some great ideas. I look forward to hearing about them.

We got the place, dress, caterer, the photographer, and all the major stuff. Right now, the only major thing I need to book, is a DJ. He is kind of important. That is my duty. Call. All I need to do is call.

It was nice just to make phone calls last night. I have been so busy and usually asleep by 9 (EST) that I can't call anyone. Yesterday though, I got about an hour nap on the couch before dinner, so come (normal) bedtime, I was able to stay up!

Work in the ER has been great, but tiring. It is very busy, and even more so on your feet all day than working in the ICU. Plus, I am still picking up as many shifts as I can with my agency to make more money. I am greedy. Kidding, we just have so many projects around our new house, that in order to get them done ( and make up for taking 3 weeks off in Dec), I need to work lots extra.

Our new house is great though, we love it. Yeah there are a few things to fix, that we didn't know about, but mostly things like leaky faucet, new toilet gadgets. Paint a wall here and there. We have a TON of ideas, but won't be able to put those ideas to the wall all at once. Takes time. We have to prioritize now. Can't just call up the maintenance guy and they come fix our problem. We have to fix it now. Oh the perks of owning a home.

If you haven't checked out my new blog, please do so. It isn't anything exciting, but I am trying really hard to lose weight, get in shape, and keep moving to be healthier. I would love to have all the support I can get.

I know the last three months just flew by, so I can only imagine these next three will too! So, I will try to keep things posted on here, during my whirlwind of wedding planning!

No comments: