Friday, May 16, 2008

A Few More

Let me know when you get tired of these. For now it is just work again. Hopefully in June I can start working only 36 hours a week (fulltime and what I am supposed to be working) instead of the 48 or 60 I have been, and will be for a few weeks.
We don't have anything planned for the summer yet, but are starting to think of a few things. Maybe camping or something fun. We have talked about going to Williamsburg, VA. It is a ton of fun and lots of history. Can't wait. I will leave you with a couple more pics to enjoy of the wedding.


Mara and I before the wedding


Getting Ready


Cutting the cake. Don't you love the BIG green catering truck in our pictures. Silly people.


Butterfly!! They didn't go far after we released them. They are very tame and just stayed on my finger. I found this one on my dress.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I loved the butterflies. I especially loved how they decided to stick around for the reception as live decor. =) Very beautiful.