Monday, May 05, 2008

New Name

So, I noticed on Jeffrey's blog, he did a cool name thing. Check to see how many people have the same name as you. So, since I am recently married, I checked with my new name. Results below:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= many have your name?



Here is a cool pic of us at our wedding. Of course, more pics to come. We head home tomorrow (Monday), then off to our honeymoon on Wednesday. We were thinking of doing some name change errands on Tuesday. We will see what we can get done.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Day 2 After the Wedding! Hope you guys have a wonderful honeymoon. Enjoy it!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful couple!! Congratulations on tying the knot! :)

Babyfro said...

You looked gorgeous and soooo happy. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!
You looked beautiful! I can't wait to see all of the photos.

Jeffrey said...

Ditto...

Mrshappyanna said...

May your knot remain tied for your life times!

Congratulations,

anna