Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

So, I was totally wrong. I thought for sure I was having a girl. But, just goes to show how much you never really know until you can prove it. Ultrasound went great yesterday. All organs are where they are supposed to be and working to the level they should at this point. No club feet, no cleft lip, no spina bifida, no down syndrome...none of the bad things that we can detect were detected. Appears to be a healthy baby boy growing rapidly. He was exactly the size he should be for 19 weeks and 5 days. Tomorrow, I hit 20 weeks. I must be something right. He is very active in there and I feel him more and more these days. Shaun hasn't been able to feel him yet, but I am sure that will come soon enough.
We started looking at bedroom plans for him, but couldn't find something we really liked. We are thinking over a couple different patterns. Just got overwhelmed a bit yesterday, and I needed to just come home, think it over, take a nap, and we will go back and decide another day!
I swear some days I am like a little baby myself, if I don't get a nap in, I get cranky because I am so tired. Hehehe!
Shaun still has yet to get pics of my belly, but I will keep on him. I really want at the VERY least half way and right before birth pics. Maybe we can get on a every 4 week update. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Brooke said...

Congratulations again! I'm glad to hear your baby boy is growing and healthy!

Brandi said...

congrats lady! I am having a boy too...can't wait....I have 3 weeks left and it feels like three years. Never dealt with a little boy before, so we will have to swap stories ;)

Brandi said...

hmmm your blog seems a little lacking lately...not like you are tired from being pregnant or anything :) What are the plans for the nursery?