Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

Not much going on. I am getting bigger and bigger, but still have a long way to go. I have my ultrasound on Monday to tell us whether we are having boy/girl. I think it is a girl, but we will have to wait and see.
Work is good. 12 hours are all of a sudden a long shift. I am usually pretty tired by the end now.
Plans to go home in April, can't wait for that.
We decided to tear out the laminate in our living room and hallway. We chose to have a nice carpet laid down. We chose a freze (pronounced freeze-a). It is a medium grade carpet, but has flecks of dark in it so you can't tell when it gets dirty! Sneaky aren't we!
I will try to post some before and after pics soon! I wish we had some more exciting news to update. Monday, I will have some exciting news to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. You must be so excited!

Can't wait to see some pictures of your home updates too.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah pictures! I always like pictures.
So what is the news that you got today?!?!
Miss you, can't wait until April. Suzy