Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sickies at home

Well, turns out most of my family is sick with the stomach flu today. Shaun was up all night praying to the porcelain god. It wasn't much fun for him. He is finally getting a wink of sleep. Beckett and Kyler have been sick too. Poor babies. Mom and Dad aren't feeling well either. Dad just broke a several year streak of no throwing up. Oops.
I am fine so far. I got sick around Christmas time, so I am really hoping this is the same thing, so I don't get sick again. It doesn't look like fun.

As for more uplifting news. Had a great birthday. Shaun, Jen and Mom helped throw a surprise party last Saturday for me. It was awesome. I have never had a surprise party before. All my friends that live in town were here, and all my family. It was great to see everyone!

On Monday night, went to a zumba class at the TCCC with Jen. It was fun. Hard work. Latin dance made into an aerobic routine. I looked it up, and there are classes at my gym at home. I think I might have to continue this. We are going again on Saturday.

After zumba, celebrate Jen and Dad's birthdays, then we are headed back home on Sunday. This has been a wonderful, long awaited for trip. I have already booked my next flight home. Coming April 16th-22nd. Can't wait. That might be my last trip home for a while. Grr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update time! How are you feeling?