Friday, January 09, 2009

At the rents house

Having some fun at Mom and Dad's. Haven't done too much, but just relaxing and being home is nice. I haven't been home in 8 months, and that is long overdue. My babies are getting so big and aren't babies anymore. Matter of fact, they are now little people. They have such fun personalities and are showing more and more of it everyday. Kyler doesn't know who I am, but he is still little, and is in the stage where he is just exploring. Doesn't really interact too much. Beckett knows me, but doesn't really remember me. He is 18 months now, so he really only wants his mommy-no one else right now. Hopefully by the time we leave, he will have warmed up to us and will remember us next time we come. Of course, don't know when that might be. Hoping at least one more time before baby comes.
Today we are just relaxing, some gym time, and some homework for Shaun. No major plans yet. Thinking of doing a movie today!! I will have to check and see, there are several movies out that we want to go to!
Any suggestions?

No comments: