Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Official U/S

Hi All,
We had our official 20 week anatomy scan on Tuesday. I am pleased to announce our little girl is still all GIRL!!
We couldn't be happier. She is 11oz and measuring right along with the due date of Aug 30th. All finger, toes, etc. checked out. She is perfect and we can't wait to meet her.
Oliver seems to get it more and more each day, but he is only 21 months, so I know that he doesn't get it fully. (Of course!). He does point to my belly and say baby...of course he still sometimes points to his belly or my chest too, but mostly my belly.
He is getting so big and so smart. He knows most all his body parts and his vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds daily. He can say so many things and points to things and knows what they are. Some things I didn't even know he knew. He saw an owl in a book the other day and knew what it was. Weird, an owl of all things. I am so proud of him.

No comments: