Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm coming home!

Mom called. She wanted to know if I was coming home this weekend. I hadn't planned on it. For several reasons.
1. I have a big run this weekend, and I need to do it. I hate missing the runs.
2. Charlie. I have no one to watch him, and he is VERY important.
3. $$. I have none. It costs lots of money to go home, mostly in gas, and I am going home the next weekend for my best friend's bridal shower.
So, I called them back, told them they were welcome to come visit me. They said they would think about it.
I got a call this morning...
"I'll pay for gas, if you come home"
"Alright!"
I made sure all my other things were covered. No softball this weekend, so I didn't have to worry about that.
"What about Charlie?"
"He can come"
"And he will be loved, and welcome?"
"Yes!"
"Alright!"
So, I am packing up and heading home. Better to spend a few days off with my parents, and my neice and nephew. I miss them all terribly. I can't wait to give Grason a BIG hug. When I talk to him on the phone, he smiles big, and then tries to find me. He doesn't realize I am in the little box his mother his holding up to his ear. He just hears me, and starts looking all over for me. At least, that is what Jen tells me!! Either way...I get to see him again. I can't wait...

2 comments:

Tash said...

Yea!! Hope you have a great weekend home!!! We head to the coast tonight!! I am excited! Hot tub here I come! Haha!! Lets get together soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time in Tri-Cities!