Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Home was fun!!

So I had fun at home. I am glad mom paid for my gas to get home. I got to hang out with my mom and Grason and Kaitlyn. That was the best. Got some good pics of us all.

Got home Fri afternoon. Stopped at Jen's. She had no clue I was even coming home. The garage was open, so I walked right in. Didin't see anyone, so I went straight to Grason's room. Sure enough, he was there. Sucking his thumb, wide awake in the corner. So I picked him up and started walking out to see where Jen was. I knew they were home...1 cuz Grason was there, and 2 their cars were both there.

Grason started crying, so Jen quickly came to see what was up. That was fun. Apparently he is starting to enter the stage where he only wants his mommy. It is so cute to see him interact with us all now. I love him so much, and I miss him so much more.

So, I packed him up, and went to the office. I told mom I would call her before I left, but she knows me better than that. I showed up without calling. Hehehe...evil me!!

She was happy. Even funnier, she called me a little stinker for going and getting Grason first. Hehehe evil strikes again! Hehehe :)

So, not much happened on Fri, but Saturday we went to Yakima to put flowers on all my mother's family graves. Almost all her family is gone. She is the only one who puts flowers out. Too bad, that her family that is left, doesn't care. I love going out there. I love learning about my family history. Matter of fact, one of my favorite hobbies is ancestry. I have looked really deep into my family history in the past, but since nursing school, have put it on hold. I need to get started again.

Had a BBQ on Saturday with my grandparents, and brother/sister-in-law and Kaitlyn. that was fun. Lazy day on Sunday, then had to come home. Got to work on Memorial Day. I say got to work cuz I got paid holiday pay...NICE! I love making extra money for no reason.

So, heading back again Thursday night after work. Jackie's bridal shower is this weekend. But I will be back for my run on Sunday, and my bball game Sunday as well. But don't have to go back to work till Wednesday. Then, Helvetia Half Marathon on Saturday June 10th.

I haven't ran in over a week though, so I need to get out there tonight, and get a good run in tonight, tomorrow and Thursday. I am really hoping to get a run in Fri or Sat too, but I doubt that will happen. Never does while I am home. I was supposed to run 11 miles this weekend, but I never got my BIG butt out of bed early enough. Just don't get good sleep while I am home, so that stinks. Oh well. I will get back on track.


This is a pic of Grason starting to learn to crawl. Isn't he a cutie?


Grason is the cutest. He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older. Everything he does is just so cute!!


Me and Grason.


This is a pic of me and Kaitlyn. She is starting to smile, but I couldn't get any smiling pics. She just likes to blow bubbles. They have nicknamed her "Bubbles".


Dad and Kaitlyn.


Mom and Grason. I did her make-up that day. Doesn't she look good??


This is a pic Matt/Ashley took at home of Kaitlyn smiling.


Grason had so much fun with the dogs, and the dogs loved him. They would lick him, and he just giggled. It was so cute.


I was trying to get Kailtyn to smile, but she just kept looking at me, so this is what I got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby pictures! They are both such pretty babies!

Babyfro said...

Whose house is this at? Don't recognize it and I know multiple family members have moved... just curious. They are very cute. Grason has the prettiest eyes.

Tash said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time back home! Those two little ones are so adorable. They have the cutest little pinching cheeks! Haha. You look great Kathleen!! And I love how your outfit ended up matching both of the babies in the separate photos you took with them! Cute!! Hope you have a great weekend! We plan on relaxing---guessing it is actually going to be cleaning/organizing and visiting with his grandparents. But hey at least we are not travelling this weekend!!!