Saturday, May 06, 2006

Batter Up!!

So softball season starts now. I joined a parks and rec league. I just wanted something fun to do, so I joined a non-competitive league. I haven't met anyone yet, but we will have a practice before our first game on Sunday night. I can't wait.

I also get my Charlie back. I have gotten everything ready for him. I washed his bed, I cleaned his toys, got food/water ready for him. He is set. He even has some bones in his basket of toys, he will be very happy about that. He loves his bones! It feels like a lifetime away from me. I cannot wait to get him home.

Bloomsday is Sunday. Running 9 miles with pfit tomorrow, headed to TC to get Kat, then off to Spokane. Then, after Bloomsday, back to TC to drop off Kat, get my puppy, and get home in time to play some ball. I think I will take Charlie with me to the field, so I can get him out and walk around with him while I am not playing. I am sure that will be fun!!

I ordered a mit, and some shoes, but I haven't gotten either of them yet. I did however get a package in the mail today. I am hoping it is my mit. I can do without the shoes for a game. Jen is letting me have one of Joel's old bats. So I am all set.

Batter Up!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how'd it go???

Babyfro said...

Hey babe!! Sounds like your life is going well. I'm so proud of you for actually "doing" stuff. Can't wait to see you. Adam and I have started a blog, www.neodreams.com, you can link me if you want. Just thought you might like to know. Loves ya!!

Tash said...

Hey sorry I missed your call yesterday. We were up in Spokane and traveling home yesterday afternoon. Made it back to Beaverton around 8:30pm and I didn't get your voicemail until 10ish---my phone was dead. Sorry again. I'd love to get together and take the dogs to the park...so let me know when you are avaiable. I can do it Wed or Thurs after work...or plan for sometime after work next week. We will be out of town again this weekend and next weekend. Busy busy May! Haha. Well hope you are having a blast with softball and having Charlie home with you again. Talk to you soon!!!!