Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hmmm...What to say?

So Jen and Joel are officially gone now. I am all alone. I get Charlie back in just a couple weeks, and I cannot wait! I am so excited. I have missed him so much!

Mara's wedding was awesome. They are off in Honeymoon Land (aka Mexico). They get back the day before Bloomsday. I will post some pics as soon as I get them. I have a few, so I will post them at the end of this post.

Called a guy today about a softball league. Luckily I called him today, because he was turning in the roster tonight. It is a co-ed league, starts May 7th. Games are every Sunday in the afternoon or evening. I am pretty excited about it. I will get to meet some really cool people. Sounds though, like there are a few couples, so less chance to meet a special someone. But that is okay, there is always people on the opposing team. Hehe Wink-wink!!

Off again this weekend, so I will be running 8 miles. I never managed to get 7 miles in, but that is ok. I will be fine. I was gonna try to do it today, but I never got a run in. I had lots of errands to run!!

Got a new bed set for my spare bedroom. Before Jen/Joel moved in, I had a twin bed (it was theirs), but they wanted it back, so they could put it in their new house. They used their spare Queen bed while staying here with me, then left that for me. So I needed some new sheet/bedding set, so I went out and got one.

Went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, found a complete set that wasn't too spendy. When I got to the register, the lady checked it to make sure I had the whole set. It was all there. Package of sheets with pillowcases, bedskirt, and pillow shams, along with the comforter. So, I came home, washed everything, and went to put them on the bed...had two top sheets in the sheet package, and no fitted sheet. So, I had to go back to the store to get a fitted sheet. It was quite interesting. Now I have to wash the fitted sheet. Oh well. I just realized that was probably the most boring story ever. If you are still reading...you truly are a devoted soul. Thank you!

Don't know what else to say, so I will post a pic or two.

Pic of Mara and Brent at the reception...


Mara and Brent saying goodbye...


This is all the Bridesmaids with the Bride...


This is a pic of me giving my toast to the newlyweds...


This is a really washed out pic of me, but I still like it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous!