Friday, April 14, 2006

Outlook: Sunny

So, I have lots new things going on in my life now. First off...

I am getting Charlie back!!

I just miss him way too much, and I can't stand it any more. I called Steve up, gave him the news, and he was great.

"Uh, Steve, been meaning to talk to you"

"yeah, what's up?"

"I have been thinking...I really want charlie back."

"Sure! When do you want to get him? Or Should I bring him up to you?"

I was thinking...not only is he more than willing to keep the bargain, and give him back when I asked, but he was willing to bring him to me, if I needed/wanted.

"Well, I am running Bloomsday May 7th. Can I get him that weekend?"

"Sure."

Then he told me how he has been training him to wait for his treats, and all the cool things he has been doing. Of course, makes me miss him even more, but I am now getting him back.

We agreed on some visitation rights. He said he would be more than willing to take Charlie on the weekends I come home to visit. Since Mom and Dad don't like him at their house, it works perfect!

Other great news in the forecast. I am heading to church on Sunday. I know it is Easter Sunday, but what better way to start back at church, than with a celebration of his return. I finally found a church I feel like I could belong to. Of course, I need to check it out first, but all the others I have thought about going to, just haven't been that motivating. This church, I am excited about going to. I can't wait actually. Also, there are two girls at work (Cheryl, and Laura) that attend this church.

Next up, I am going to fix my bike. Gonna head out today, and start looking at places (and prices) to tune up my bike. I just want to be able to go out every once in a while, if I want to, just for fun!

Still running with PFit. 6 miles this week. Bloomsday is coming up, is is 7 1/2 mile run, tons of fun in Spokane.

Next week is Mara's Wedding...can't wait!!

Oh yeah, friend from work invited me to Easter dinner at her house. Guess she is having a ton of friends over. So yeah, have another friend.

Also, another girl at work (Khristina), she said she would be my friend, and also be willing to doggie sit, if I ever needed it! How cool is that?

So, things are looking up for me now. Only downside...Grason (and Jen/Joel too) are moving away soon. So I won't get to spend as much time with them anymore, but I know I can come visit often. At least I will have Charlie with me.

Have a Happy Easter weekend!!

3 comments:

Tash said...

Yea Kathleen!!! That's a lot of exciting new news!! I am really happy to hear that you are getting Charlie back, I bet he is going to be so excited to see you everyday again!!! Good job keeping up with the running! It sounds like you are doing really well with it! Well I guess I will see you this weekend at the wedding!!! Can you believe it is only one week from today? Crazy!! Have a great Easter weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kathleen! I am so proud of you going to church this weekend...what a weekend to start! So happy for you! Jason got a job today! We will eventually be moving up to Kelso near his family, but have to find a house first!
Love ya!
Steph

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear everything's going so great for you! Can't wait to see you on Friday!