Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas 2007

We are home in WA visiting my family. I came here on Dec 11, and Shaun got to come out Dec 20th. We are having a ton of fun. Mostly getting shopping done and trying to get it all done BEFORE Christmas gets here. Of course, we are also enjoying the vacation part as well, and taking many naps and just lounging around.
We have gotten to see many of friends. I wish we could see everyone, but I know with the holidays, everyone has their own family to see. Grrr. Just kidding.
Some plans for us...today is baking day. Promised Mom I would help out with the baking since I eat most of them. :) Then, some last minute shopping, we still have a couple things to buy. Hmmm, then what? I guess just more relaxing and enjoying this wonderful holiday season.
I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever!!
When we head back to MD on the 27th and close on our first condo purchase. Of ocurse we have to move into it too so I won't be writing for a week or two. Will write again as soon as possible.

No comments: