Monday, February 04, 2008

Bad Morning!

Not only am I gaining weight, see todays blog post at Kathleen's Weight Loss Journey, but I had bad dreams about my wedding last night. I couldn't shake them off. Then, to make things worse, my alarm wasn't turned on. Shaun set it last night, but apparently never turned it on. Luckily I woke up 7 mins after it would have went off. Just like I pushed snooze once, so I was ok.

Regardless, if this is how my day is going to go, I am in for a treat. I am headed to work in about 20 mins. I am working in the ER today, so I hope today is not a reflection of how my day has been so far.

I have a few more weeks in orientation, then I am on nights and working on my own. I am not sure how I will do on nights, but I am headed into it with a good attitude and great plans. I hope things work out ok. I am still trying to pick up as many shifts as I can to get some extra money, so I have been working 5-6 days per week. Yeah it sucks, but you get through it.

Off to work I go, here's hoping its a great day from here on out!!

No comments: