Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little break

I get a little break from working so many hours. Next two weeks I will only be working full time hours. That is 36 hrs, three 12 hour shifts (night). I am headed home Thursday for my bridal shower and get 6 (much needed) days off.

Funny thing, I actually feel guilty for only working 36 hours. Like I should be trying to fit more extra days in. I know that is crazy, but the thought has crossed my mind.

I know I NEED these days off, and I DESERVE these days off, but still can't help but feel guilty. Oh well...I am sure I will get over that quickly, when I am headed home to see my family/friends. Yup, will get over that REAL quick!!

I can't wait. So I guess 90% excited and can't wait/10% guilty. That isn't much at all, easy to silence that guilt!! :)

DONE!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I got an invite to your shower...sorry I can't go :( I love planning and participating in showers....so fun to embarrass the bride-to-be! Have fun!