Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Babies and Puppies

Alright, lots of good updates today.

It's a girl!!!

My brother had his first baby on Sunday.

Her name is Kaitlyn Nicole, she is 9 lbs 2 oz. She was born Sunday, March 19th at 10:21 am. Ashley is doing great, they are both very protective little parents, it is soo cute.

I will post some great pics when I get them uplaoded to my computer. I am still at my parents till WEdnesday.

Some more great news...my parents got a puppy.

She is adorable too. She is tan with some black accents, short with some long-haired parts. She is a mini-dachshund.

Her name is Autumn. She is 4 months old, and full of spit and vinegar. She hops all over the place.

Mom and Dad and everyone who knows about her kept it a secret. Mom has had her for a week now. She wanted it to be a surprise, and boy it was a surprise.

Again, I will posts pics of her too, when I get home.

That's all for now. I haven't seen Charlie yet this trip. I really want to, I miss him so much. He is doing so good at Steve's house. I guess he hasn't messed at all, and hardly chews on things.

I think he was just mad at me for keeping him in a cage for so long. I would be mad at me too. Charlie is good with Steve, and I hate to admit this, but I am better off without him too. I really love him so much, and miss him a lot, but he needs to be with Steve now.

I know he is well taken care of. I will just visit regularly, so he doesn't forget me, and he knows how much I love him!!

No comments: