Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pictures...

This is a pic of Kaitlyn Nicole, isn't she bee-utiful??...



Me and Kaitlyn...


This is Mom & Dad's new puppy...Autumn. She is such a cutie. She is so hyper, and flies all over the place. I swear, she would jump off the couch, and about 5 seconds later you would hear her land on the ground.


My visit with my Charlie...Only get to see him when I go home now. Only had time to see him for one evening, but I made the best out of it. I love my Charlie!!


Grason sitting on his own...


Last, but not least...one more pic of cutie Kaitlyn. This is the day she was born (March 19), before she was taken away to get all cleaned up.


Hope you enjoyed my picture album of updates, more to come as Kaitlyn and Grason grow like weeds. Next up...Mara's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute babies! Kaitlyn is adorable! Looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

congratulations Auntie, Great pictures!
Suzy