Saturday, March 04, 2006

New Things

So Jen and Mom/Dad think I am depressed and unhappy. They think I need to find people to do things with and go out and find new things to do.

So, here is my plan...

I have always wanted to do a photography class. I am gonna try to find one at Parks and Rec, and do that.

I am joining Portland Fit-starts the end of March/Beg of April-this year. I found someone at work that wants to do it too. I will do it regardless of whether Zoe really does it or not.

I am gonna try to go to church. I will have to find a good one around here, but I will keep trying till I find one that suits me.

I think those will do for now. I am open to suggestions. Anything that will help make me happier and less "depressed". Even though I personally don't think I am depressed.

I am sad about Charlie still, but my family really believes it was the right thing for me. They think it is the wrong time for me to have a dog. They want me to be free, to be able to travel, and do the things I want to do, without having to deal with taking care of a dog.

So, because I love them all, I will try to do those things. I will go out and have "fun".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surly there is someone out there that wants to know you and do things with you to provide a distraction from depression.

Babyfro said...

You're not depressed babe. You've got some good ideas here, I know that'll you'll make the most of your time(hint hint.)Take some initiative and follow through on your ideas. Don't let other people tell you how you feel. You know yourself best, listen to your heart. Love ya.

Jeffrey said...

I think all of us go through that stage at some point. I've got a younger brother who has said similar things recently and I can remember thinking it also. Just when you least expect it, everything changes..... Anyway, that photography class is a great idea. There is a guy teaching a workshop here in the town where I live in Maryland. Wish I had time to take it but my job as a city/state editor with a newspaper sucks up a lot of my time. I've taken photos for much of my life, I just think it would have been interesting to take a class.....
P.S. Keep writing. There are those of us new to this blogger world who are posting and plan to keep it up. We'll find you and link to your site if you'd like.