Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Appalachian Trail

Last night we took a nice hike to the Appalachian Trail. We are trying really hard to walk/hike at least one hour each night. Last night was fun. It was a bit of a climb...of course to the experienced hiker it wasn't much of anything, but I haven't been hiking in a while, and I am so out of shape! It was still fun none-the-less.

On the way back, we even ran some. That was nice. I haven't ran in quite a while. I need to keep that up, because of the Half Marathon I signed up for in Sept. Of course I ahve some time to get ready for it, but it will be here before I know it.

Tonight I am not sure where we are headed, but there are lots of parks and places around here that we can walk. We can even walk around the streets if we want to. Of course, we like it better in the "great outdoors", so we try to find a nice park, trail to walk on. I will research, and find something fun for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. Hope you two found a good trail for tonight!

Jeffrey said...

I love the AT...
Here's something less strenuous to spend your time on...

My apologies.
I just did this and now ... You've been tagged! Here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Check out my eight facts first, if you'd like.