Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Caution: another fun-filled weekend ahead

Shaun's friends are coming this weekend. Actually, Tammy, his friend from Georgia, is coming Thursday afternoon for "The Fray" Concert Thursday night. Then, his friend Andrea, from NC, is coming Friday afternoon. Then we are all headed to King's Dominion on Saturday for fun. If you remember, we were supposed to go to KD for Shaun's birthday back in April, but couldn't go due to bad weather. We decided to go in June on this weekend since they were already coming up anyhow.
So, we are super excited to have houseguests again. Last houseguests were Mara and Shaun's sister, Deanna back in April during Easter weekend.
I think the concert and KD is about it, partially because that's enough fun to be had in one weekend, and because they live so far away and have to drive back. Then, I get a couple more days off before I get to work nights for a couple weeks. Starting on July 4th. Yup...I get to miss July 4th. I normally don't mind, but I am over here in the East where I have never seen any 4th celebrations, and I am with Shaun. I would like to celebrate holidays with him. Oh well. We are gonna have a good day before I have to go to work. My night shifts are all bundled together, so I will get them over with in about a weeks worth of time.
Other than that, nothing new to note. Shaun was supposed to have a 2 week training thing in July, but he isn't going now. So that is good news. I don't think we have any plans, but gives us more time to plan something fun to do. We might head up to see Shaun's Dad again in July. His Dad turns 60 on July 16th, so there is a big party planned. He was really bummed when he thought he wouldn't make it due to the training thing, but now gets to go...and I just happen to have the weekend off. :) Yay for us!

No comments: