Friday, June 08, 2007

Getting excited

So I have been talking about heading to Deep Creek Lake this weekend, and everyone says how great it is, and how much fun there is to have. I cannot wait. I am at work right now, but we leave as soon as I get off. Woohoo!! I can't wait.
I am not sure if we will have time to get all the fun in this weekend...guess that means that I have to go back. Darn.
Last night we went out and got me a sleeping bag. We borrowed a tent ( a BIG tent), and have a grill and all the other camp stuff. I am so excited, I just can't share how excited I am.
We took last night off from walking/hiking to make sure we had all our stuff together and ready. So, that is a couple nights (including tonight, since it is a 2 hour drive away) we won't be exercising. But, its ok cuz we are gonna be spending all day Sat AND Sun hiking! How fun! I know you are all jealous!

No comments: