Sunday, July 08, 2007

Date Night

I got all caught up in Saturday, that I forgot to blog about our date Friday night. We had an amazing dinner at Red lobster, then headed to see Transformers. Shaun has been counting down the days to see this. It was released July 3rd, but we didn't get a chance to see it until Fri.
The dinner was great, complete with dessert. I love Red Lobster, it is quickly becoming one of my favorite restaurants...well it definetely my favorite around here. All my personal favorites aren't around here, so RL takes #1 slot until we move to something closer. Hopefully be nearer to Baltimore come August.
As far as the movie goes...it was REALLY good. I was never a fan of transformers before, but they did a great job. Creative storyline, amazing effects, and of course...its cool to see anything just transform before your eyes. It wasn't cartoon or computer generated...it was actually a movie. Pretty neat. I was very impressed. It was long, but it didn't feel like it during. I recommend it to everyone!

No comments: