Friday, July 06, 2007

HP 5

Harry Potter : Order of the Phoenix Movie is going to be released in just a few days. July 11th. Originally it was supposed to be released July13th, but apparently, changed their minds. I so cannot wait. Shaun and I watched the Goblet of Fire (4th movie) about a week ago. It got me back into the mood for Harry. So, I went out the other day, and bought book 5 and book 6 again. I have read both before, but it has been a while. And while the movie comes out next week, the 7th and final book is relased on July 21. So, I wanted to re-read book to get ready to see the movie, then re-read book 6 to get ready for the release of the final book. I cannot wait. I love both the movies and the books. Of course, the books are better, but thats just because you can fit so much more into books, and the movies would be rediculously long if they included every detail. Plus the books keep your imagination working and keep you turning the pages for more. I love that. So, while I am working nights, I am getting as much Harry Potter as I can in. So far in two nights of reading...I am well into Chapter 6. So many adventures, so little time...

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Off topic .... but I love the way you updated your blog description under the title...