Monday, July 16, 2007

Okay....ok....

Settle down.

Here is your new post.

The reason I have been off for a while is I worked nights, then after two night shifts, we left straight away for NY Friday morning. Shaun's Dad and sister each had birthdays this weekend.

It was a great weekend, we had a ton of fun, and lots of leisure/rest time. Of course, it is a 6 hour drive from here, so I tried to sleep in the backseat (after working 12 hrs), but it was hard, and I didn't sleep terribly well. At least I got a doze or two.

We went out to dinner, played some games, made dinner and baked a cake for them. We went to church on Sunday, then relaxed. On Monday we drove to meet his 93 year old Grandmother. She is super cute. Then headed off to see his old college and old college roommate. His name is Jason, and he seems pretty cool. Went to dinner with him, and we just got back.

Of course, the first thing I did was post. That way you could get an update immediately! (That's for you Jeffrey!)

Oh...I got a new assignment. I will be working just outside Baltimore. We will find an apt half way between, so neither of us has a long commute. Both about 30-40 minutes. Better than an hour or more. That will start about middle of August.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great job. And congrats on getting the Baltimore assignment. I would love to come see you again this fall if you get a few days off! Lots of wedding / party details to discuss. =)

Natalie said...

Kathleen ----if you need any ideas...let me know. I am filled with ideas! When is the big day??

Jeffrey said...

Congrats on your new assignment and thanks for the new post.

And Natalie's not kidding about wedding ideas. She deals with them all the time. You should hit her up for ideas/advice if you need it.