Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Car!


We decided that since I kept having problem after problem with my car, that it was time for a new one. On Friday, I went out to my car to go to work, and it wouldn't start. It hissed at me. It was really weird. Last weekend, fuses kept blowing. A few weeks before my drivers side window broke off its track (that was my fault, but still), and the passenger side window doesn't always go up when you push the button. So, instead of dumping more money into it...I decided just to say good bye. I owed more than it was worth, so it was quite a struggle dealing with these car people. However, I finally found someone willing to work with me.
I found this cute car. Its a Mazda 3, 2007. In the used lot, but only with 66 miles on it. Sweet! There is a funny story as to why its in the used lot...but I won't share that. We drove it off the lot tonight, and I am so happy with it. I love it! I will post pictures of me in my new car soon, but here is the internet search photo. It looks about exactly the same but tinting isn't as dark. Ours is white, but a sparkly white. I have never named a car before, but I felt this one needed a name. So...we (by we, I mean, me) named her Pearl!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Good Choice! I love the Mazda 3 and have been considering getting one...They are super cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car! Nice choice!

Jeffrey said...

Natalie said she parked beside a car like yours today ...