Sunday, August 12, 2007

Upcoming Move

We are scheduled to move to the Baltimore area on Saturday. It is really weird though, because we don't get our new address until tomorrow afternoon. It is strange knowing we are moving in less than one week and not know where we are going.

Started packing things up. It is pretty easy to move to a new place when we don't have to deal with furniture. I have a bookcase that we got, but other than that, just clothes, some pictures, computers, and a few kitchen items. Hardly anything at all. But, since I don't have my SUV anymore, Shaun's Dad said he would come to help us.

I start my new contact at Franklin Square Hospital in Baltimore on Monday. I am really excited to be moving, and starting at a new hospital. It is fun to start new jobs, learn new things, meet new people. Hopefully we live in a community, where there are some other couples close to our age. That will be nice.

Only three more days in Hagerstown. I did pick up an extra shift today. But, after today, only 3 more left. I am so happy to finally be done with this place. I haven't been happy at this hospital for a long time. I just don't like the way things are run. I know there is good and bad at every place, but when the bad over takes all the good, it doesn't make for a good work environment. Here's to good over evil at the next place!!

4 comments:

Tash said...

good luck with the new move and the new hospital. hope that there is way more good than bad there!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope the move goes well and you love your new place and new job.

Jeffrey said...

I guess you're moving today. Good luck with that. Weather is supposed to be nice.

Anonymous said...

Long time, no post. Do you love your new place?