Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WW Week #2


So, I weighed in today at Weight Watchers. I only lost 0.8 lbs, but I expected it. Of course, week 1 I can't expect to be perfect. I am gonna try extra hard this week, and try to get moving some. I bought a pedometer, so I can join in on the pedometer challenge at the group. I tend to get lots of steps at work, but I want to try hard and get more steps. Maybe, if I keep getting out there, I will start running again. That would be nice. My weight loss goal, and I am going to share it with everyone, so I stick with it...is 30 lbs. I will try to post weekly my progress for the week and overall progress.
Other important things going on. Well, today we are posing for our engagement photos. Yippee! Also, this weekend, we booked our honeymoon. How cool is that?? We are taking a Mediterranean Cruise, 7 nights. I am so excited about that. I will be applying for my passport this week, too. Super exciting. I have never had a passport before.
What else is new? Umm, oh we registered for gifts for the wedding. That was super fun. We had a blast looking at all the gadgets and gizmos, and planning what our house could potentially be like, if we got everything on the registry.
This week for wedding planning, my goal is to start researching photographers, and get an officiant. Those are some major ones, so I have lots to do this week.
Loving the new place, and the new job so far. I have worked a total of 4 shifts so far, and I like it. The people are really nice. I am really looking forward to this assignment. I have been good all week too, I brought my lunch each day. Of course, that reminds me...I need to go grocery shopping, again.
Okay, this post has turned into a to-do list. Sorry about that. Stay tuned for more updates.

1 comment:

Babyfro said...

One thing about registering this early is that most inventory will go through a seasonal change and a lot of the things you register for "now" won't be available by the time people start buying gifts for you. Stores like to change inventory (color scheme's, styles, non continued items, etc)at the first of the year. So I might wait if I were you until then, otherwise you'll find you have to redo a lot of your registry stuff. Just some advice from a been there done that.