Friday, March 11, 2005

Grades.... and some other stuff too!

I promised I would keep you all updated with my paper, so here it is....all the hard work....
drum roll please...

brrrrrrrr (that is the best drum roll I could do)....

95/100

That is right....

95! All that hard work for 3 days! We had 6 months to work on it! :)

I so excited, that means I'm going into my final quarter of nursing school!
Yes!!
You do not know how wonderful it feels to finally be at the end! i bet it is gonna feel so much better at the end of this quarter!! But the beginning feels pretty good too!
Graduation June 11! You are all invited!!

Oh yeah, and counting down the days... T minus 3 months and counting, til I get to move to Portland to visit my pregnant sister!! Oh yeah baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!