Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Finally Over!

Today was my last day at clinicals for this qtr. That means all I have left is one more qtr of hell, and I will be a real nurse! I am so excited. Today, since it was our last day, we got to leave early! Thank God! Cuz let me tell you, I had nothing to do today!
Enough about school, even I am getting tired of hearing about it.
Guys....well I don't have one (still!), so I don't have much to talk about. I am still talking to Jeff (the one that pursues me, then decides he is having issues of his own). We talk every night, is that weird? He always calls and talks to me for an hour or so before heading to bed. We talk about random stuff, anything really...doesn't matter. We are always laughing at ourselves, and each other! I hate guys...I still like him! I have to quit this!
Why do guys do those things....he says " I like you, and I like hanging out with, and I like talking to you, but (the dreaded BUT), it just feels like friends right now!"
Whatever
Guys totally suck!
Oh well, you know I keep telling myself that I am leaving in little more than 3 months, that I need not enter a relationship, and that friends is just fine!
Do I really believe that, or am I just convincing myself that?
I am not sure! Depends on the day and time I ask myself.
Today, I am happy we are friends and I like where we are (Bullshit!)!! Tomorrow....probably same!
I can't decide, so seriously, I think friends is better than nothing at this point!
And I think we are good friends, I like having someone to talk to daily, and that I can talk about anything with him, I think that is good enough for me!
Yeah....good enough for me, for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the end of clinicals! Whoo hoo!

You're doing the right thing with the guy. Take it slow and see how it goes.