Monday, February 28, 2005

Antsy

School is nearing the end, and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is so cool, before my paper was due, there was this large boulder (in the form of a paper), but it is gone, I chipped away at that. I can see it, it isn't within reach, but the glow gets brighter and brighter everyday!
For those of you who don't know, I am graduating from nursing school June 11th. I can't wait! It has been a lifelong dream for me. I know that sounds corny, but I have always wanted to be a nurse, as long as I can remember, and soon...I will be!! Yeah
I am such a procrastinator. My friend has this screensaver that says "Procrastination; hard work always pays off in the end, but laziness pays off now", so I went online and bought the poster. I am gonna frame it and hang it in my house. I think it is so perfect for me. Anyone who knows me, knows I am the biggest procrastinator, but also knows, I work BEST under pressure! Which is why I waited until my paper was due in one week before I even started. We have had 6 months to work on it. But, in my defense, and as you should know (if you ahve been reading my blog) is I started my paper one week before it was due, but I finished on Monday (due Thursday), and even turned it in early on Wednesday!!
Yeah, I am pretty proud of that!
Felt good to turn something in early!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that quote!