Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Broken Heart

You thought I was writing about myself, didn't you? WEll, I am not! My friend's were engaged to be married and I was to be the bridesmaid in a Sept. wedding. I was so excited, they were a great couple, have been together through so much and have made a great couple years together.
They break up!
I have made good friends with Kasandra, and Donnie, both! They were both firefighters at my station, I went through fire academy with Kasandra...they are both considered good friends!
They break up!
What am I to do...I can't choose. Kasandra is doing what she always does after breakups....run through a bunch of random guys and totally rub it in the ex-fiances face. I love her, I really do, but she has bad rep for horrible break-ups...Donnie should know this....he has seen her through a couple before they got together, but he expects it to be different with him.
They are still living together, have to wait to afford to move out-that type of thing! So, in the meantime Kasandra is out there "dating" God knows who, and Donniw calls me everytime she dows something bad and expects me to call her and "talk some sense into her"
As if I am gonna change her ways, when you break-up all you want to do is keep yourself busy, so you aren't thinking of the other one...
BUt not Donnie, he is constantly begging her to stop and asking her what she is up to, and calling her....basically making it horrible for him, and pushing her further and further away.
He doesn't realize....I try to tell him, STOP calling her, she needs to be left alone to get over you, and you need to leave her alone to get over HER!
Then, he says I am gonna get called for everytime he wants to call her...me being the good friend...sure call me anytime!
I think that might have been a BIG mistake...we'll see! I told him not to call at 4 am....he said he is finally get a full night's sleep, so I should not be getting a call at 4 am....I had BETTER not get a call at 4am!!!

No comments: