Thursday, February 10, 2005

School Papers

Hello again, I am horrible at writing freq, bear with me! I am on my computer right now, supposed to be starting my paper. I keep procrastinating. This paper is due in one week! I have had 6 months to work on it, but do you think I have started yet? Nope! I haven't! And what am I doing now? Nothing, I am typing on my blog! I really should get started, but it is just the fact of getting started. I have set aside this afternoon, tomorrow afternoon and allday Sat, Sun and Mon. I think I should be able to get it done by then. That still leaves me with a couple days to relax before it is due! I know you are prpbab;y thinking why not just get it done, it can't be that bad, right? Wrong, it can be that bad and it is that bad. I hate papers, I am not an English major I am a nursing student! I didn't choose to write papers as my life goal. I hate them, and besides this is not just a paper, it is the top dog of papers. It is a 30 page paper on a patient I took care of, and I have to basically spell out everything I did for the patient, and everything that I need to know about taking care of patients with the disease process and...and...and......exactly, not just a paper! But, I guess if I want to get it done, I actually have to start it! So....here goes nothing!

No comments: