Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Random thoughts

My paper is officially DONE! Signed, sealed and (almost) delivered! I am so excited, that light at the end of the tunnel is starting to shine through!!
My Vday sucked, just as I thought it would. The guy I am dating worked 16 hours today and has to go back and do it again tomorrow, so he didn't even acknowledge today. I am very dissappointed. But then again, is it too early? When do you know. I want to be mad at him, but I don't blame him, it is a stupid holiday anyhow. But, my friends were great. I got a couple cards and some chocolate. It just wasn't the same.
I got into the preceptor program in nursing school. It is something you have to apply for and it only goes to those at the top of the class! Yeah for me! I will start that next quarter for spring. Then....I am done with nursing school, that deserves a doube yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
I wish I had alot more fun excursions to share about, but right now my life is boring. As soon as I go out more, I will write more! School is keeping me pretty busy, and Jeff never asks me to go out. Oh well, before Jeff, I never went out much anyhow.
I get to go out with my cool friend Mara when I go visit her in Spokane. I think my next planned visit to see her is at the end of this month! I look forward to that, cuz I get to hang out and go out karaoke-ing, and to cool country bars and make a fool of myself swing dancing! I get to work up there too and pay for my teip so it is awesome.
Well, I think I will have to go to bed now, I should be sleeping right now, since I have to get up at 5:30am to go to clinicals, but I can't sleep!
I think I will have to get to sleep eventually, might as well try again!

No comments: