Saturday, February 19, 2005

Shopping!

Yes, I am a girl, and yes I do like shopping. Not so much getting the new stuff (which is fun), but just getting out and spending time with your family and friends. My sister-in-law called me this morning, and we went out shopping and hanging out all day, it was so much fun! It is crazy busy though. All these teenagers infest the mall, as if the coolest hang out on earth. They do nothing but walk around gossiping and laughing, but mostlty getting in your way. Oh well, I still had fun. We went to lunch and the mall and to Walmart, Target, Shopko, Best Buy....we hit the town today. It was great getting out and not sitting at home all day.
Next up tonight....Rodeo with my neighbors. I haven't been to a rodeo in about 2 years, but they are super fun!
No more sitting at home....Im party girl now! My paper is done, and it finally feels like I can go do things without having that weighing on me!

No comments: