Sunday, February 13, 2005

Valentine's Day

I hate V day! It is really bad when you don't have someone, but I don't think it is the worse. You see...you know your aren't dating anyone, so you know you won't get a valentine. Except from your friends and parents of course (not the ones you hope for :) ) But....when you are seeing someone, you wonder....hmmm....is it too early? Is he romantic? Did he really forget it, or is he holding out to surprise you? I think in my case, he forgot! Or doesn't care! I guess I will ahve to find out, but he has to work OT on Mon and Tues, so I doubt I will get to talk to him, little lone see him. I barely get to talk to him when he works normal time! I hate Vday! It is the lonliest holiday, even when you are dating someone!
Oh well! It isn't like this will be the first Vday alone....I have spent many alone....matter of fact, I have only had one Vday with a special someone, and we were technically broken up! Not one I want to remember....but it is the only one I have so far!

No comments: