Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturdays are great!

You know, I love Saturdays! There was a time when I worked every weekend, but now....I get every weekend off, and it is great!
Today, I am gonna bake some cookies for a bonfire/potluck horseback riding day! My friend Bonnie has some horses and she is having a big get together today. I am so excited cuz I don't get to ride horses that often (pretty close to none at all), so I can't wait. I went on my birthday this year, but it was sooo cold that I could only ride for abour 45 minutes. It was very icy out too, so since I am a novice rider, she just had me walking in the backyard, but I still had fun. Today, it is sunny and gonna get pretty warm out (about 60-65), so I might actually get to ride a little more.
I have some pics of me riding in January, I will try to scan them and post them for all to see!
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummmm, cookies.