Saturday, June 25, 2005

Concert with Kenny!!

So I went to the Kenny Chesney Concert last night! It was awesome. I have to admit though, I was a little dissapointed! All he had was loud music, lots of lights and he danced around the stage a bit. He didn't talk much. Don't get me wrong, it was so much fun, and I wouldn't trade it for anything...but Reba's concert was way better. That's ok, they can't all be better than than the previous ones. He did alot of signing autograph's at the end too, which is way cool! No, I wasn't even near him, he was about an inch big from where I stood. But.....I could hear him!! (well....through the mic...not without) Gretchen Wilson was there too, she put on a great show....I was pleasantly surprised...nothing fancy, she didn't even dance around the stage much, but she is a great singer and I was impressed. Pat Green was there too, he didn't sing much, about 5 songs. Wave on Wave is the only one I recognized...didn't even know who it was until we were leaving and I saw his T-shirt for sale...then I realized it was the guy who Mara made me a CD for. She is great, she sent me three awesome CD's. I had never heard of him before, but now I have!! So, overall the concert was great, I had a blast! Oh....and NO Renee sightings! Too bad, that would've been cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!!! You went to see Pat Green without me!!?!??!? I hope it rocked. Did he do Babydoll!?!? Tell me he did. He had to have done "Don't Break my Heart Again" too. That was a hit for him. I'm so jealous!!!

Kathleen said...

Sorry sexy cowgirl.........i don't remember what he played, we missed one or two of his songs. I didn't recognize him as Pat Green till after the show....I only listened to his CD a few times before that, not enough to recognize any songs....I'll try harder next time! See you soon!