Friday, June 03, 2005

Interview 2

Had my interviews today....two of them. Yeah, I am totally stoked. The first interview was for a small hospital close to home in the critical care unit, which is where I wanted to end up eventually (might as well start there!!). So, I nailed the interview, answered everything with what she wanted to hear. I nailed the critical thinking exercises. Then we went for a tour (normal routine) and came back to her office she asked if I liked the hospital and if it sounded good. I said yes, I was really impressed. Then, get this.....she offered me the job, on the spot!! That's right! I had a "im completely shocked" look on my face and I was speechless. She was great, and said I should think about it. I didn't need to think about it, I was hooked. But I graciously accepted her card thanked her and left. Then went to y second interview.....that was a breeze after I knew I had a job already....it was ok, but I was not impressed and I accepted the first interviews job posistion the second I left my second interview. So............I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!! Woohoo! I am so excited. The plan is to start working in early Aug, but maybe late July. That part totally sucks, but I am totally excited!!!
I started moving into my new apt too. I got the keys and have moved about 8 boxes in. Q is coming up this weekend and she is going to help me get started organizing, so when I move officially next weekend.....it won't be so chaotic.
I think I am going to love it here! This weekend I am hanging out with my friend Q and my sister. Tomorrow morning though, my sister is having an AC guy come out, she doesn't want him to be here alone, so I am house sitting while he is working. I am gonna bake and I have some movies to watch. It will be so great not to have to think about school or work or anything, I can just RELAX!
Oh yeah, today, official last day of nursing school.....I passed!!!!!!!!!!!
Today truely is the best day in the world, too bad I didn't meet Prince Charming today also. Oh well!

No comments: