Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Testing!

So, i have to just sit and wait for my authorization to test (ATT) from the board of nursing now. That is required before I am allowed to sit for my boards. They have to make sure I really did graduate and not just say I did. They can't have jsut anyone sit for boards you know. So, while I am waiting, I should be studying, right? WRONG! (well I should be...) I am not! I feel I am gonna forget everything by the time they get around to letting me test. I know I won't, but I haven't even thought nursing since school ended. Graduation was it for me....time to start thinking .....laziness? Boredom? Sleeping? Yeah, that sounds good! Kidding! Okay, so I just got word from my friend Pam....she passed!! Yeah! She took the test on Monday and found out today! I am so excited for her! Now, I have to sit here and wait......and wait....and wait....for my ATT. I can hear the clock ticking...and the hands just zooming, like in the movies...tick, tick, tick.

No comments: